skip to main |
skip to sidebar
+ 4 months +
I can hardly believe our little cutie is 4 months already! Put differently, 1/3 of that magical first year is already over! The top photo is a picture of Cora in a hat that was mine as a baby. Not exactly the latest fashion, but pretty darn cute and warm to boot. And may I also point out the ruffle-butt pants?
So, what is Miss Cora up to these days? Most of her awake moments are spent as you see her above: fists/fingers in the mouth. She hasn't quite gotten to a thumb-sucking stage, but just loves to chew on the entire thing. Lots of drool. And here's a cool thing: have you ever read about "having a conversation with your baby?" You know, you make some sounds and she/he makes them back to you? Well, either I didn't have the right skills or Larson was too serious to participate, but I never really believed that this actually happened. Until now...Cora loves to make this gurgly sound at you and I've even initiated a back & forth with her by making it myself. She really is trying to communicate. I probably look totally wacko trying to do it, but aren't all of us parents willing to look like fools for our little ones?
Gotta love that smile! It just makes my day. As you can see, she's getting pretty good at lifting up her chest while on her tummy. And she's also pretty good at rolling onto her back these days. Still working on the reverse direction, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment